Each season Texas Acro offers a limited edition spirit t-shirt to athletes, coaches & families to show Texas pride during the year. The profit from these shirts will be used to support Texas Acro clubs and athletes.
This year’s shirt features the Texas flag inside the words TX ACRO, and are printed on unisex short sleeve t-shirts in light heather grey soft cotton. The fit is an athletic cut (same style as the last several seasons’ shirts). Sizes are available in youth S-L and adult S-XXX.
The order deadline is February 14th and they will be delivered to teams at the local qualifier in Baytown on February 29th.
The price is $18/each (+$2/ea for XXL and XXXL) and you can pay online with the form below.
Orders will be processed using PayPal, but you do not have to have a PayPal account to use this system. You can pay using any major credit card. To order more than one shirt, you can change the quantity in your shopping cart, or click “Continue Shopping” on the shopping cart page to add additional sizes to your order.
T-shirts will be delivered to to your coach at local qualifier in Baytown on February 29th. If your team does not participate in that meet, we will make alternate delivery arrangements.
** Please note that some have reported difficulty using this order form on mobile phones. If that happens, please try to place your order using a computer instead.
Every year Texas Acro is proud to recognize the graduating seniors in our sport. These athletes have been involved with acrobatic gymnastics for many years and we wish them the best as they head on to the next chapter of their lives. We are so thankful to have role models like these young athletes for our up and coming acrobats!
From Acrobatic Gymnastics of San Antonio:
- Kaeyla has been in acro for three years and is currently in a Jr Elite 12-18 women’s pair with her partner, Millie Hernandez.
- In 2018, her Jr Elite 12-18 trio was national champion and competed in Canada
- Before acro, she competed as an artistic gymnast through level 9
- Kaeyla is currently homeschooled and will graduate with a 4.0 GPA.
- She plans to continue training in acro while starting college next year, and she hopes to have a career in pediatric nursing
- Tim has been in acro for six years and is currently in a Jr Elite 13-19 mixed pair
- He and his partner, Jordan Gruendler, have been on the Junior National team for the past two years.
- They represented Team USA at the 2018 Age-Group World Championship in Antwerp, Belgium, and were also ambassadors for the Pan American Gymnastics Union to help develop acrobatic gymnastics in the Latin American countries at a training facility in Trinidad & Tobago.
- Tim will graduate from Claudia Taylor Johnson High School and will continue training in acro while he attends San Antonio College studying biology.
From Boerne Gymanatics Center:
- Alek has been in acro for three years and is currently in a level 9 mixed pair with his partner, Destiny Galloway
- Last year, his level nine mixed pair won the silver medal at the 2018 national championships.
- In addition to competing in acro, Alek has had the opportunity to coach boys gymnastics for BGC for the past 3 years.
- Alek is graduating from Lutheran High School of San Antonio and will be attending Schreiner University where he received a scholarship for cheerleading.
- He will be pursuing a degree in exercise science.
- Caley is affectionately known by her coach and teammates as “Bebo”
- She started in acro at the age of six and competed for ten years
- She is currently the assistant coach for the BGC acro team
- Caley was a member of the USA Gymnastics 11-16 age group international club team and placed 1st in the 2016 Puerto Rico Acro Cup and 2nd in the 2017 Granada International Tournament in Spain
- She will be graduating in the top 6% of her class from Boerne High School and will be attending the Mays Business School at Texas A&M University in the fall
Register online for the 2018 Texas Judges Clinic, to be held at Boerne Gymnastics Center January 5-6, 2018. New judges as well as those seeing to recertify are invited to attend.