To be confirmed
To be confirmed
This meet will take place on Friday, the same weekend as the State Meet for any groups/pairs needing a score.
Details can be found on the Meet Website
The Future Stars program is intended to identify talented athletes exhibiting a strong caliber and quality participating in the JO Track (Levels 8, 9, & 10) and encourage their continuation and growth in Acrobatic Gymnastics program. Future Stars athletes are invited to attend a Future Stars Training Camp. This program will help to support both athletes and their coaches by providing dedicated training and education opportunities. The goal is to recognize up-and-coming athletes and focus on developing skills to progress to the elite levels.
The Acrobatic Super Clinic – Open Camp will work with new, up and coming, and experienced coaches to provide an opportunity for education and receive instruction from top level clinicians within the Acrobatic discipline. Coaches may have separate training sessions to learn about routine construction, training plans, techniques, tariff sheet review/creation and more.
More details can be found on the clinic information page.
More details can be found on the clinic informantion page.
The 2019 WOGA Classic & Valeri Liukin Invitational is an International Gymnastics competition in Women’s and Men’s Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Trampoline & Tumbling.
Please note: Athlete credentials do not grant access to the Elite session. Athletes who are not competing in the Elite session must purchase tickets to watch on Saturday night
Texas Academy of Acrobatics and Gymnastics (TAAG)
7310 Breda Dr.
Baytown, Texas 77521
$55 per athlete/$25 per athlete second event
Checks payable to TAAG (one check per team)
USA Gymnastics Online Registration
Entries and entry fee must be in hand by February 10, 2019
Entry fees are non-refundable after February 13, 2019
Tariff sheets must be posted to OTSM by February 13, 2019
Please email an electronic copy of music to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 13, 2019 with P/G#, Routine or load to OTSM
1-Elite and Blocks
42×42 spring floor for competition
non-spring and spring floor for warm-up area
2nd spring floor or equipment within 6’ of floor.
Adults and Children – $7.00 entry fee
3 and under – free
Let them know you are attending the TAAG Acrobatics event for discount
Hampton Inn and Suites – 7211 Garth Rd. Baytown, Tx 281-421-1234
Home2Suites – 7512 Garth Rd. Baytown, Tx 77521 832-926-7350
ASI Gymnastics Firewheel
5002 N. George Bush Hwy
Garland, TX 75040
- $55 per athlete/$25 per athlete second event
- To pay your entry fee online, visit www.asigymnastics.com/meetentry
- To pay your entry fee with a check: ASI Gymnastics 11910 Greenville Ave, Ste 502 Dallas, TX 75243
- Checks payable to ASI Gymnastics (one check per team) Memo: Texas Acro Local Qualifier
- Please include A-1 form and USAG online registration form
- Entries and entry fee must be in hand by February 11, 2019
- Entry fees are non-refundable after February 12, 2019
Tariff sheets must be posted to OTSM by February 20, 2019
Please email an electronic copy of music to email@example.com by February 20, 2019 with P/G#, Routine or load to OTSM Levels: Blocks; 1-Elite
42×42 Palmer Spring Floor for Competition Non-Spring, Spring and Rod Floor for Warm-Up
- Adults and Children 12+
- $7.00 entry fee (one day only)
- $10.00 entry fee (valid both days)
- Children (4-11)
- $5.00 entry fee (valid both days)
- Children (3-under) free
- Holiday Inn – 5110 N President George Bush Hwy, Garland, TX 75040
- Hyatt Place Dallas/ Garland/ Richardson – 5101 North President George Bush Hwy, Garland, TX 75040