The sport of Acrobatic Gymnastics (first known as Sports Acrobatics) started in New Orleans in 1976. We are excited to be returning to the “roots” of our sport for Regionals!
June 1-2, 2019
63350 Pelican Drive Mandeville, LA 70448
Brandi Wren, M.Ed.
- Doors Open: 7:00 a.m.
- First Session Warm-ups: 8:00 a.m.
- Competition Begins: 9:00 a.m.
- Awards following each session.
- Multiple sessions each day.
Grand March In:
Sunday, June 2 at 8:45 a.m. for all athletes.
Please wear warmups for march-in.
Junior Olympic: Levels 2 – 10; International: 11-16, 12-18, 13-19, Senior Elite
All Levels (Blocks is considered a 2nd event)
$95 per gymnast/$40 for 2nd event * Include a copy of the online registration form
Checks Payable to:
Region 3 Acrobatics
Mail to: Crescent City Gymnastics, 7800 Earhart Blvd., New Orleans, LA 70125 Attention: Julie Dupree
Entry forms and payments due on or before May 6, 2019.
Deadline for late entries is May 13, 2019. Late fee: $10 per athlete.
ALL ENTRIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE *unless P/G does not qualify to the event.
Due on OTSM by May 22, 2019. Revised Tariffs due by May 27, 2019.
Regional t-shirts will be available. More information to follow.
40 X 40 spring floor. Additional spring floor for warmups.
Adults (Ages 12 and over) – $8; Children (Ages 4 – 11) – $5; Ages 3 & under – Free Two-day pass available: $12 Adult; $7 Children
All rooms are $99/ night for King bed and $104/ night for 2 standard beds. Please use:
Group Name: Regional Acrobatics Championships
- Holiday Inn Covington, Phone (985) 888-1200 Holiday Inn Express Covington, Phone (985) 892-9811
- Hampton Inn Covington, Phone (985) 809-0019 Comfort Suites Mandeville, Phone (985) 892-770
- Candlewood Suites Slidell, Phone (985) 326-0120 Holiday Inn Express Slidell, Phone (985) 888-1990